Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

only two people follow my blog.

so there it is... i'm admitting to the world that i only have two followers. that' s right. it's high school all over. two friends. at least now i don't have to make excuses for not going to dances {or at least i don't feel obligated to do so}. aaaaannnnyyyyywwwwwhhhhoooo. i feel like things are starting to pick up again. here are the highlights of the past six months:

  • i got a promotion
  • i made a pintrest account
  • mike and i watched 5 seasons of 30rock
  • mike graduated
  • we went to europe
  • ran ragnar
  • mike applied for medical school
 there it is... some awesome things and some less awesome things.

so since this post is boring. here ya go


2 comments:

  1. I follow your blog! So keep posting. I want to hear about Europe even though I saw all your pictures on Facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you really?!Thank you! ok, well then blogger's holding out on me.

    I will get around to posting about europe - it's just hard b/c we did so much i don't know what to blog about. :-)

    ReplyDelete